Questions To Define Your Target Demographic
Before getting started with any social media campaign, lay down some groundwork by answering the following questions and defining your target demographic.
- Who are my clients? (Individuals, Small Business, etc..)
- Where are my clients located?
- What commonalities do my clients share?
- What do my clients want?
- How do I reach them?
- What are their motivations?
- What problems can I help them solve?
- What content would be the most useful to my clients and potential clients?
Keep checking back this week for updates on how to create the most effective social media marketing campaign for your company.